Your Trusted Source to Find Professional Home Builders, Remodelers and Home Services
Shouldn’t the builder or remodeler entrusted with that investment be one who is invested in their industry and one whose commitment to excellence goes beyond paying to be in an Online advertising list?
Choosing a Huntsville Madison County Builders Association member takes the guesswork out by helping ensure you are hiring a professional who is committed to their craft.
The home builders association members are up to date on the latest technology, building methods and business practices.
1. We Are Professional
- As a membership association, we work together as reputable businesses that can stand the scrutiny of peer review.
- We offer home warranties that provide clearly stated and industry proven performance expectations.
- We invest time and money into taking classes that enable us to build a better home.
- We commit to working with fellow members who are suppliers and service providers and who share our commitment to excellence.
2. We Are In It For the Long-Term
- Members are committed to improve business and increase our knowledge of the housing industry.
- The Builders Association enables us to rub shoulders with those in the industry who have run successful businesses for years.
- We believe that spending a bit now to educate ourselves will pay dividends as time goes on.
3. We Work to Keep Housing Affordable
- We support legislative efforts to restrict regulatory bureaucracies from growing in a self-serving manner at the homeowner’s expense.
- We support fiscally responsible government efforts to promote housing.
- We research new technologies and developing products to find more efficient ways of building homes.
4. We Are Community Minded
- We are your next-door neighbors. We live in and care about the community.
- We provide support for vocational education programs in your local schools.
- We volunteer and donate to community nonprofit organizations
- We are dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and caring communities for our children.